||Line Capacity (mm/M)
||Line Capacity PE line (No-m)
||Line Per Handle Turn (inch/cm)
||Max drag (lb/kg)
Full technical specification.
- Frame and all exterior part cut from solid tempered 6061-T6 aircraft grade aluminum
- Waterproof drag system, using 8 carbon fiber and stainless washers
- Precision CNC machined bronze alloy drive gear and stainless alloy pinion gear
- Heavy duty dual rotor clutches and 14 high grade stainless steel
- “V” rail technology slider system for full cranking power at any position of the rotor
- Floating spool shaft feature supported by two bearings, for frictionless rotor rotation
- Dual bail springs, one in each arm. This feature eliminates any need for a rotor brake
- 17-4PH-H1150 grade aircraft stainless is used for the spool shaft, slider and “V” rail
- Water resistant body with seals and o-rings at all possibly water entry points
- Switchable for either right hand or left hand use
Important note: following the review Blue Marlin made 3 important updates after Alan Hawk test:
1) Drag has been upgraded
2) Right side of the drive gear shaft was reinforced by enlarging the support bushing
3) Bail wire of the 60 no more hits the knob.
Also the pinion was changed to marine bronze.